The GearFrame Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Stnc199's Introduction
Yoski, Gadgets! EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 9:29 pm by stnc199

» The Duels of arcaninethebadboy
Yoski, Gadgets! EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 11:08 am by arcaninethebadboy

» Fire Kings
Yoski, Gadgets! EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 5:13 pm by CardSelecter

» Hawk's test results
Yoski, Gadgets! EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 12:09 pm by eneskristo

» Rainbow Dragon Test Request
Yoski, Gadgets! EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 11:03 am by Rainbow Dragon

» Mery christmas people!
Yoski, Gadgets! EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 3:22 pm by eneskristo

» King Zeds test results
Yoski, Gadgets! EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 8:54 pm by eneskristo

» Test Request
Yoski, Gadgets! EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 12:53 pm by emoboy144

» intro about akatsuki.madara
Yoski, Gadgets! EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 12:52 pm by Akatsuki.madara

Statistics
We have 127 registered users
The newest registered user is gambljahmi

Our users have posted a total of 1094 messages in 211 subjects
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Yoski, Gadgets!

Go down

Yoski, Gadgets! Empty Yoski, Gadgets!

Post by Gendori Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:06 am

Yoski, Gadgets, and others. I am the new, and now, the resident insanity of this dorm. Prepare for madness you've never known or want to know! I ain't the best duelist, but I do know what it means to be a good/half-decent. My insanity knows no bounds and specifically revolves around one specific card, and thus the decks and variations of decks with that card in them are a testament to my insanity. He Marches. He roars, and he is pretty much a God with the right setup. I love him, as he is my favorite card. I want to see him work, despite the limitations of him and the decks.

The hardest thing for me, since I came back to Yu-Gi-Oh, has been the changes. I used to play it some... years ago, back when Blue-Eyes White Dragon was king shit. I just came back into it this past June, and I found Dueling Network, and as you know, rest is history. The very first deck I made on Dueling Network includes this card, and the deck has changed and evolved since. It has gone through varied changes and evolution, and right now, it is at the peak of what it could possibly me. I am attempting to make it better, yet I have no clue how.

Anyone have a card that they love so much, that they want to make work in a deck no matter what? This is how I feel. I want him to work, I want him to dominate everything and be feared as my own creation. I want this deck to be considered broken, I want him to be considered broken that everyone will have Hell trying to play me. Maybe my aspirations are a bit high, but damned if that matters. I will have it succeed.

Anyway, sorry for that little rant thing. This is meant to be an introduction of who and what I am to the Dorm I reside in. I am pretty easy going, and I make original decks. I don't netdeck, as that is just boring. I like making unique decks that shouldn't be made and yet somehow work. I'm pretty simple. I like pie, games, friends, and my girlfriendo. I enjoy Arizona Iced Tea drinks. My favorite deck is the one that I was tested with, Marching Maju.

If anyone needs help with.... anything, please do not hesitate to ask. I will help to the best of my ability. Anyway, that was my introduction thing to this dorm. If I missed anything, please let me know!

~A

Gendori

Back to top Go down